Theme
2:20am April 23, 2014
2:19am April 23, 2014

thetimidsuperhero:

Titans, Vol1, 15 (2000)

2:19am April 23, 2014
yellowcape:

thetimidpizzaman:


I just like making fun of Dick Grayson (._.)

Hehehe!
*Tries to recall all the times Dick’s commented about his short shorts and how cold or uncomfortable they were.*

yellowcape:

thetimidpizzaman:

I just like making fun of Dick Grayson (._.)

Hehehe!

*Tries to recall all the times Dick’s commented about his short shorts and how cold or uncomfortable they were.*

2:18am April 23, 2014

sempervirens:

JLA: Year One, Issue #3 (1998)

2:17am April 23, 2014

sablelighter:

Wally is such an amazing person!!  This takes place right after Barbara and Dick’s breakup (in 2004 continuity), and like the sweet person he is, Wally shows he cares by breaking into Oracle’s clock-tower.  

"Dick’s not alone.  I’m sure Bruce is talking him through his feelings."

2:16am April 23, 2014
thetimidsuperhero:

Daredevil, Vol2, 101 (2007)

thetimidsuperhero:

Daredevil, Vol2, 101 (2007)

2:15am April 23, 2014
sablelighter:

Robin-Dick trying to flirt with Batgirl-Barbara is too adorable.

sablelighter:

Robin-Dick trying to flirt with Batgirl-Barbara is too adorable.

2:14am April 23, 2014

dat-random-weird-girl:

peachystiles:

leungdrawstoo:

Captain America saved the world twice now and all it cost him was two Bucks

SHUT UP

I swear tumblr makes me happy 5% of the time, and the other 95% is this shit.

3:42pm April 22, 2014
thoughtsaboutdickgrayson:

From Batman #709 (June 2011)
Prodigy eases Dick’s guilt.

thoughtsaboutdickgrayson:

From Batman #709 (June 2011)

Prodigy eases Dick’s guilt.

3:41pm April 22, 2014

thetimidsuperhero:

Titans, Vol1, 13 (2000)